Configuration backup fails

paddy75

paddy75

Hello,

I running emby on a QNAP Container Station. Everything was working fine until today. Now I get the following error messeage from the configuration backup. I checked the path with winscp but can't find this file.

1.jpg

paddy75

its on the nas

what is also confusing me:
Copied up /config/root/default/Filme/.@__thumb/s800poster.png to /EmbyMedia/EmbyDASI/Emby Backup - 2021-12-01 20.40.46 - Auto/library/Filme/.@__thumb/s800poster.png

here is no error but when i look into this folder, i also can't see this file and not present in the backup

• 4 weeks later...
paddy75

Hi,
no, I disabled the feature on my QNAP and deleted all hidden .@__thumb folders via CLI. 
But think would be helpful to ignore this folders in the backup plugin when someone want to use the app on the NAS.

paddy75

It's not only in the backup plugin.

In each folder were the QNAP app finds images, it creates this hidden folder.

Here another error I got: Cache file cleanup failed

Access to the path '/config/cache/remote-images/9/.@__thumb' is denied.

After the uninstallation of the app and the deletion of all hidden folders no errors are present anymore

1 hour ago, paddy75 said:

Hi,
no, I disabled the feature on my QNAP and deleted all hidden .@__thumb folders via CLI. 
But think would be helpful to ignore this folders in the backup plugin when someone want to use the app on the NAS.

The problem is actually in the .NET Core runtime file API. It is throwing errors when it encounters these. In the upcoming Emby Server 4.7 we'll be updating to a newer version of the runtime so there's a decent chance that will help with this.