Conectar tvheadend a emby

juanjo900

juanjo900

Buenas voy con otro dilema, quiero conectar mi servidor con tvheadend a emby, la cuestión es que me lo detecta como HD homerun, pero no me importa los canales, que hago mal?

Esto va relacionado con el post 

Y he pensado que me haga transcode el otro server y que emby lo reciba limpio y no me haga transcode, pero lo dicho, me detecta el HD homerun pero no me importa los canales

Edited by juanjo900

juanjo900

También he estado probando con los códec de salida del tvheadend y meterlo a través de m3u en emby, pero en todos los formatos me lo detecta como vp8, no encuentro ninguna configuración de salida de tvheadend para que emby no haga transcode.

Hi, to setup TVHeadend you can do it two different ways. Those are configure TVH to output a M3U file which you import into Emby as an M3U tuner.
Second you remove the tuners and guides in Emby, then go to the plugin catalog (plugin menu on dashboard, then click the catalog link up top) and install the TVHeadend plugin.

You then configure the plugin and TVHeadend for the credentials and port, etc so they can talk to each other.

I'm assuming if you're hosting Emby in the Cloud or on a dedicated remote machine that you are not using a dedicated hardware turner but instead an m3u file itself?
If so you should first try setting that up directly in Emby using the m3u tuner type.  Have you tried that?

What exactly is the problem you are trying to solve?

juanjo900

El m3u me lo genera bien tvheadend y emby lo reconoce, lo que quiero esque trabaje tvheadend en vez de emby, si cargo la lista m3u emby hace transcode, loque necesito es que el servidor con tvheadend haga el transcode y se lo entregue limpio a emby, pero instalo el complemento tvheadend y no me carga ningún canal y si lo agrego como HD homerun tampoco me carga ningún canal

OK, time to step back away from Emby and focus on making sure TVHeadend is fully working. If it's going to be feeding Emby then you need to make sure it does everything correct.

So spend the time needed to get your channels playing correct and transcoding when needed in TVH.  Make sure you have good guide data showing up in TVH.  Basically get TVH perfect, then you only need to use the TVH plugin in Emby with no guide or tuners setup.  TVH will manage it, but Emby will consume it.