TrueNAS-12.0-U6.1 plugin v4.6.4.0

ASW

Hello, I am trying to install or even find plugins for my TrueNAS server installation.  I navigate to the emby plugins-->Catalog--> plugins for emby server and nothing appears.  Just sits and spinning icon in middle.

Can't install any plugins?

Happy2Play

Can you post a server log. 

But am guess you are getting the SSL error that appears on most Linux distros that should have been resolved in 4.6.6.0/4.6.7.0.  Can you update to the current server release.

Hi, thanks for the quick replies.

I've had the TrueNAS emby plugin "Emby" with the rectangular logo installed for a long time [it's at v4.6.4.0].  This is what's giving me troubles.  Can't even update to the latest, gives errors.

I go ahead and install the TrueNAS plugin "Emby Sever" with the fancy logo, and it's ok, latest 4.6.6.0 - can see the internal Emby plugins.

What's the difference between the two anyways?  I guess I'll stick with the new Emby Server install...

I've just encountered a problem pertaining to the "Emby", which I've had installed for a very long time.  I've just recently tried to install some internal Emby plugins, but none ever show up and can't install any.  That version errors out when trying to update to the latest 4.6.6.0 also, which I was told to do.

Just out of curiosity, I installed the "Emby Server" plugin and I can see the internal Emby plugins, and can install them.  So, although, I do not know the differences, I think this is the correct one.