Are you still watching?

Zodler

What is this? On iPhone I keep getting a message on screen "Are you still watching?". It's very annoying. Why it's even asking this? I can't even watch a video. Every 10-20 seconds!

Edited by Zodler

rodainas
1 hour ago, Zodler said:

What is this? On iPhone I keep getting a message on screen "Are you still watching?". It's very annoying. Why it's even asking this? I can't even watch a video. Every 10-20 seconds!

You can disable it

81345741-64AC-4674-8D56-846CEBD5B521.png

• Like 1

Hi, someone else reported this and sherry l although I haven't reproduced yet, we are looking into it. Thanks.

Why on earth is this even necessary? It's completely unnecessary and useless. No player in the world would do this.

Please kindly give an example why this is needed. One example of its use. It's annoying to the extreme. It has been bugging me for probably weeks, months.

I broke down today. Your iOS app is very buggy I'm afraid to say, to the point that I don't use it anymore. There are even more extreme bugs that I have not found the time to post.

Can't watch anything decent on your iOS app. Very disappointed with the iOS app to the point that I considered to go back again to PLEX.

Edited by Zodler

16 minutes ago, Zodler said:

Why on earth is this even necessary? It's completely unnecessary and useless. No player in the world would do this.

Please kindly give an example why this is needed. One example of its use. It's annoying to the extreme. It has been bugging me for probably weeks, months.

I broke down today. Your iOS app is very buggy I'm afraid to say, to the point that I don't use it anymore. There are even more extreme bugs that I have not found the time to post.

Can't watch anything decent on your iOS app. Very disappointed with the iOS app to the point that I considered to go back again to PLEX.

So that if you leave it running for hours it will eventually stop consuming resources on your server. We apologize for the issue. As the other user mentioned, you can easily turn off this option and it will not appear. We'll get this resolved for the upcoming app update. Thanks.