Question à propos de EMBY PREMIERE

thymon

Salut à tous,

Si j'ai bien compris, les navigateurs web (Google Chrome, Safari etc...) Ne sont pas compatibilisés dans le nombre de "devices" de la licence EMBY Premiere.

Par contre si on utilise un navigateur web pour lire une "TV Live" sont-ils comptabilisé ?

Hi, Web browser on PCs or mobile devices do not need a premier license or any type of purchase to playback media. They work fine and there is no compatibility issue.
If you were using a Premiere Feature such as Live TV then it would require Emby Premiere as you already noted.

Devices roll off the device list after about a week of non use so they don't count against your license forever.  All clients work this way so if you replace any client or stop using it then it will shortly drop off and free that license spot for something else.

Also if an app was purchased from an app store (ie Android Mobile) and connects to your Emby Server for normal playback that would not count against your license either because it was purchased.  However if it uses a feature such as Live TV that is only Emby Premiere then it would count.

• Thanks 1

Yes but… example :

100000000 (😆) users use emby with web browser to watch live TV.

and 26 users watch movies with their emby app. So the licence server is full.

now 100000000 users in web browser cannot watch live TV -> licence full.

Edited by thymon

I know, but it is a true example.

My licence it was full and all user in web browser couldn't watch anymore the TV live.

And that is what our Matrix shows you and how it's supposed to work.
If any client, including browsers use Live TV it's going to use an Emby Premiere license.

image.png.e5748196087ab71bc4b09c5d32b20c83.png

2 hours ago, thymon said:

I know, but it is a true example.

My licence it was full and all user in web browser couldn't watch anymore the TV live.

Hi.  Yes, that should be the case.

Thanks.