Kino Modus, Trailers vor dem Film

dan0ne
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe gerade erfolgreich meine Synology auf DSM 7 aktualisiert und Emby entsprechend angepasst: 

Ich habe gerade jedoch ein Feature gesehen, welches ich gerne einsetzen würde, der Kino Modus

Ich hab alles entsprechend eingerichtet und es werden auch Trailer vor den Filmen abgespielt. Leider sind diese A. auf Englisch und B. nur in 480p (maximale Auflösung) 

Getestet habe ich dieses schnell im Webbrowser (Chrome) 

Gibt es irgendwo eine Einstellung um diese in 1080p zu bekommen und/oder in deutsch?

LG dan0ne

• Solution

Hi, if you are referring to the trailer plugin that cinema mode can optionally use I believe they are only in English at this time.

The trailers are mostly 480 but many can be used as 720 with a database hack to change the URL. (replace 480 with 720 in the URL).

Cinema mode can use trailers you have on your system which would allow you to use any language you desire.

• Like 1

yes this information helped, but at this time i have bigger problems with tizen APP (see other Topic from me)

this feature would be nice to have (in German and 1080p) but not useful for me at this time

I don't like the idea of downloading all non-english trailers on my own and include them into my Emby database, when the Trailers plugin is doing that quite fine, but in the wrong language. Trailers are the way to get informed about movies you otherwise would have missed. If I have to download them on my own, the sense of trailers is fully lost.

I don't know who is responsible for the Trailers plugin, but I would appreciate if that person / those persons will add a possibility to configure a favorite language for trailers for automatic donwload.

• Like 1