Scan Media Library fails

muppet4k

muppet4k

Hi,

some days ago the scan worked, but today nothing 😞

LogMessage:

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.GetUserDataKeyId(String userDataKey, IStatement insertUserDataKeyStatement, IStatement getUserDataKeyStatement)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItemsInTranscation(IDatabaseConnection db, List`1 tuples)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, Action`1 afterSave, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.CreateItems(List`1 items, BaseItem parent, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateSubFolders(BaseItem[] children, IDirectoryService directoryService, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateSubFolders(BaseItem[] children, IDirectoryService directoryService, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.PerformLibraryValidation(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidateMediaLibraryInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Thank you for your Help

muppet4k

Its working...

I have a second Problem... 

when I try to add a new Library and try to select the folder

I can move to /volume1/video/

but not too /volume1/video/series

But the subfolder still exists...

Any idea?

6 minutes ago, muppet4k said:

Its working...

I have a second Problem... 

when I try to add a new Library and try to select the folder

I can move to /volume1/video/

but not too /volume1/video/series

But the subfolder still exists...

Any idea?

Why can't you? What happens when you try?

muppet4k
6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Why can't you? What happens when you try?

I move in the folder section and when I click on /volume1/video the window closes.

When I try to enter the path manually it said the folder doesn't exist.

😞

But the folder is there I see it on then nas system.

I also tried with chrome and safari the same thing is happen.

What was the issue?  Emby not running or you didn't grant permission to the system internal Emby user?

This is a change in DSM 7.  You now get a system internal user for many apps you install so it will be second nature soon enough. :)