New App Available Message but no new version

Painkiller8818

Painkiller8818

Samsung Q90R
APP: 1.1.04

Hi, i get the message there is a new app, so i checked and didn't see a new changelog but i downloaded and installed the latest version.

Right after opening i get the message again that there should be a newer version. But it doesn't seem so. Or have you forgotten to upload it?

thanks

gillmacca01

You'll get this message every 30 days, it's a samsung thing (someone else will be able to explain). 

The app will still work fine, just the annoying message

Painkiller8818
Just now, gillmacca01 said:

You'll get this message every 30 days, it's a samsung thing (someone else will be able to explain). 

The app will still work fine, just the annoying message

My app was working, it wasn't expired, the message a new version is available for sure is not a samsung thing.

I know what you mean if the app expires but this is another text.

FrostByte

Ya, I'm seeing this too.  It's the old message they were using for awhile before the whole time bomb thing started getting added and it doesn't actually know a new version is out there. It's set to go off before the 30 days is up as a reminder only.

Typically a new version is already uploaded by now and this warning to upgrade before the app does expire isn't seen by everyone.  The current version is 28 days old according to the date on GitHub so we're getting close and I'm sure Luke will have a new update soon.

However, the one SamES compiled for testing in this other topic was compiled last Thursday will work also and make the message go away

Edited by FrostByte