Also Here is not "sticky" on my client

aziz
Go to solution Solved by Spaceboy,

Hi,

I am new to MB3 and I am trying to get it to work just like my old MB2.6.2.  So far, I can see that MB3 is huge improvement, and it will do almost everything 2.6.2 did, however something's are hidden or done differently, hence my questions. :)

I use a lot of shared devices (5 TV), and I would like the Playstate to stay the same for few users.   I understand that by using "Also Here" checkbox, you can achieve this, and it work.

However, the "Also Here" checkbox does not seem to be sticky.  i.e., it cancels itself everytime I leave MB Classic.  I am sure I am doing something wrong, as  there is no reason for it to reset itself.  Can you please help.?

Thanks.

Thanks guys,

I understand it is working as designed.  but I also see a need for when people need to use multiple accounts and keeping them synced.  I guess I can investigate if Trakt will resolve this issue for now, but I think an additional design of having this as an option in the config would be highly appreciated.  (keep "Also Here" checkbox as sticky) or (reset "Also Here" on exit)

thanks..

has anyone considered writing up "diaryof an upgrade from MB2.6.2 to MB3 by an WMC user (who all believe if it is not broken, don't change it :)  :) )  I certainly would strongly suggest that in this case, MB2 is broken compared to MB3. :D  :D