Plugin Subscriptions

TolkienBard

TolkienBard

After purchasing a number of plugins for MB3, when I would view them in the catalog, it would indicate next to the Paypal button that I already had a valid key for the plugin. Now, after loading about 35 TB of movies and shows, I went through and did a full system cleaning and updated/reset MB Server. When I check out the various plugins, it no longer states that I have a key/subscription for them. Is this just a normal update process? Or did I screw something up somewhere and invalidate my plugins?

Beardyname

Not sure exactly but as long as you enter your supporter key they should be listed as registered! ( I think) I have no idea how the licensing works without a supporter key so someone else will have to answer that.

TolkienBard

I did put my key in the dashboard and I have my spiffy little gold lifetime key token. So that is still showing as active. I'm just not sure how the supporter/subscription plugins work. Since they used to show a message saying I was paid, and now they do not, I just want to make sure I'm still set. 

Oh yes, I see.  It does appear the current registration status is now gone from the plug-in detail screen.

@@Luke, was that intentional?  It was handy to show that people were already registered when on that screen.