Change the color of Media Collections Icons?

Nate8727

Nate8727

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the colors of the Media Collections Icons?  I like the icons themselves, a color selection option would be awesome though.

I wasn't sure if this was already possible, and I missed it somewhere.

Good day,

That not possible by "end user easy edit" matters.

Best to make FR about it.

My best

swhitmore

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the colors of the Media Collections Icons?  I like the icons themselves, a color selection option would be awesome though.

I wasn't sure if this was already possible, and I missed it somewhere.

You can add your own media collection icons. e.g. These are mine atm courtesy of Tikuf:

525b493eb9e86_MediaCollectionIcons.jpg

Edited by swhitmore

Nate8727

You can add your own media collection icons. e.g. These are mine atm courtesy of Tikuf:

525b493eb9e86_MediaCollectionIcons.jpg

I knew that, I was just wondering if I could change the default icons color. I'll put a feature request in.

swhitmore

I knew that, I was just wondering if I could change the default icons color. I'll put a feature request in.

TBH, the guys are swamped atm. I doubt they will have time to change cosmetic things like that (I could be wrong). I was suggesting that you just make your own. I think this would be better than a feature request.

Good day,

He wanted regarding the "default" icons from the server, my first reply that I miss understand the point and i mix it with "fonts" issue, as swhitmore said, best to find icons you like and use it.

My best