Problem during playback

Trashmouth23

Trashmouth23

Hi everyone, lately I have been having some issues with playback of my emby server.

Emby is running in a docker container, on ubuntu server VM in a proxmox machine.

The problem is that sometime while running something (movie or tv series) after a while the playback shuts down and a pop up message appears "Server Unavailable", i'll try to put the last 3 logs of embyserver. Movies are played by Emby App on Android TV.

embyserver.txt embyserver-63769891303.txt hardware_detection-63769891308.txt

Hi, looks like you went back and forth between the beta and stable releases, which is not supported. I would suggest either going back up to the beta until 4.7 releases, or making a fresh start with 4.6. please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Trashmouth23
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, looks like you went back and forth between the beta and stable releases, which is not supported. I would suggest either going back up to the beta until 4.7 releases, or making a fresh start with 4.6. please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply @Luke. Yes i did, i've joined the beta and then downgraded to stable because the problem persisted even trying out the beta. The logs do not report anything abnormal or do you need to more emby logs?

I don't see anything obvious so right now I just have to assume that it's related to going back and forth between versions. If we can take that out of the equation by going with one of the options I've given, then it will be much easier to chase this down. Thanks.