How to get the Imdb Rating ?

lobo683
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hi All,

I've seen some screenshots around and Im wondering how get the Imdb Rating to display ? 

I've looked in the options of the MBC, the Server & also checked in the plugins couldnt find it...

540b2a5b084c7_imdb.jpg

Edited by lobo683

oh ic... Anyone know how to have it with the icon and # like my picture instead of stars ?

Could it be a theme doing this ?

Edited by lobo683

nydude25

oh ic... Anyone know how to have it with the icon and # like my picture instead of stars ?

Could it be a theme doing this ?

Where is that screenshot from? What device?

• Solution

I thought that it existed on MBC also. 

It does but it is represented graphically with stars.  Each 1/2 star = 1 rating point.  So a rating of 8 is 4 stars, 9 is 4.5.

• Like 1

nydude25

It does but it is represented graphically with stars.  Each 1/2 star = 1 rating point.  So a rating of 8 is 4 stars, 9 is 4.5.

This is good. Ten stars across would use up too much space and it's not a big deal if something is rated 7.8 and like an 8 rating.

Plus there is that little tomato icon and % rating you can use. Those ratings seem to be a better indicator of quality. One video I would up with was the movie Troy from 2004, which wasn't so great. It has 4 stars, for an 8 out of 10. But the tomato rating shows only says 54%. 

IMDB ratings might be more generous.