Jump to content

Can't access server settings


ocdmonkey
 Share

Recommended Posts

ocdmonkey

I have two profiles on my server, and no matter which one I log into, or even what browser I use, when I go into the settings I can't access the server settings. It only shows the dashboard, my profile settings, and "Keyboard and Remote" under "Emby Web". I'm running 4.6.4.0 on FreeBSD (on trueNAS).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GrimReaper

I've just had same occurence yesterday and on Thursday, albeit on Win server. 

As @Happy2Play suggested, check out that your trandcode folder ain't piling-up or you ain't running out of free space. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ocdmonkey

I still have 5.83 TB available on the pool it's on, and the transcoding-temp folder is empty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GrimReaper

Then I suppose your sever log might give some insight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, ocdmonkey said:

I have two profiles on my server, and no matter which one I log into, or even what browser I use, when I go into the settings I can't access the server settings. It only shows the dashboard, my profile settings, and "Keyboard and Remote" under "Emby Web". I'm running 4.6.4.0 on FreeBSD (on trueNAS).

Did you verify the user policy.xml per the second post in the linked topic above?

 

I am not really seeing anything in the log but not sure what this error is.  @Lukeis this just a plugin error?

2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true&X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Firefox&X-Emby-Device-Id=017c638d-7aaf-4f5c-8b42-a689f9577bf9&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.6.4.0. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.1.208:8096/web/css/images/supporter/supporterbadge.png. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 304 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 0ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/web/css/images/supporter/supporterbadge.png
2021-10-03 10:53:49.200 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.exe -os freebsd -ffmpeg /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/bin/ffprobe -programdata /var/db/emby-server -updatepackage emby-server-freebsd_{version}_amd64.txz -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Unix 12.2.3.0 
	Framework: Mono: 5.10.1.57 (5.10.1.57 Tue Sep  7 02:32:50 UTC 2021)
	OS/Process: X64/X64
	Runtime: usr/local/lib/mono/4.5/mscorlib.dll
	Processor count: 12
	Data path: /var/db/emby-server
	Application path: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system
	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: void MediaBrowser.Model.Plugins.PluginPageInfo.set_IsMainConfigPage(bool)
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.GetPluginPages (MediaBrowser.Common.Plugins.IPlugin plugin) [0x00022] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.GetConfigPages (MediaBrowser.Common.Plugins.IPlugin plugin) [0x0000d] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00051] in <07a075f1d23046ea85ee23d71b0a0a37>:0 
	  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].InsertRange (System.Int32 index, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x000ea] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].AddRange (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x00000] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.Get (Emby.Web.Api.GetDashboardConfigurationPages request) [0x0009c] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.lambda_method(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object,object)
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute (Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost appHost, System.Object requestDto, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest req) [0x00073] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler+<ProcessRequestAsync>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00168] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost+<RequestHandler>d__45.MoveNext () [0x00bcc] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	Source: mscorlib
	TargetSite: Void Throw()
	
2021-10-03 10:53:49.365 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 200 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 3ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/Users/0daf0cdb7fdd4ecfb0d3f3d5b83c95c9/Views?X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Firefox&X-Emby-Device-Id=017c638d-7aaf-4f5c-8b42-a689f9577bf9&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.6.4.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.365 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 500 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 166ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true&X-Emby-Client=Emby 

Don't believe it is related to this Admin issue but you have a TrustFailure that will need resolving also.  I will look but think there is something specific to the trustfailure in the specific platform section

2021-10-03 10:54:22.084 Error HttpClient: Error TrustFailure getting response from 

	System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (One or more errors occurred.) ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

Did you verify the user policy.xml per the second post in the linked topic above?

 

I am not really seeing anything in the log but not sure what this error is.  @Lukeis this just a plugin error?


2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true&X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Firefox&X-Emby-Device-Id=017c638d-7aaf-4f5c-8b42-a689f9577bf9&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.6.4.0. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.1.208:8096/web/css/images/supporter/supporterbadge.png. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.199 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 304 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 0ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/web/css/images/supporter/supporterbadge.png
2021-10-03 10:53:49.200 Error Server: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.exe -os freebsd -ffmpeg /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/local/bin/ffprobe -programdata /var/db/emby-server -updatepackage emby-server-freebsd_{version}_amd64.txz -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Unix 12.2.3.0 
	Framework: Mono: 5.10.1.57 (5.10.1.57 Tue Sep  7 02:32:50 UTC 2021)
	OS/Process: X64/X64
	Runtime: usr/local/lib/mono/4.5/mscorlib.dll
	Processor count: 12
	Data path: /var/db/emby-server
	Application path: /usr/local/lib/emby-server/system
	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: void MediaBrowser.Model.Plugins.PluginPageInfo.set_IsMainConfigPage(bool)
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.GetPluginPages (MediaBrowser.Common.Plugins.IPlugin plugin) [0x00022] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.GetConfigPages (MediaBrowser.Common.Plugins.IPlugin plugin) [0x0000d] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00051] in <07a075f1d23046ea85ee23d71b0a0a37>:0 
	  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].InsertRange (System.Int32 index, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x000ea] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].AddRange (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x00000] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at Emby.Web.Api.DashboardService.Get (Emby.Web.Api.GetDashboardConfigurationPages request) [0x0009c] in <a84ec601ef894f229659a0f2585ceb67>:0 
	  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.lambda_method(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object,object)
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute (Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost appHost, System.Object requestDto, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest req) [0x00073] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler+<ProcessRequestAsync>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00168] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <0e06830de9a44394a7e366951eabca52>:0 
	  at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost+<RequestHandler>d__45.MoveNext () [0x00bcc] in <05979d9270ab4dafac52ba5587e41c17>:0 
	Source: mscorlib
	TargetSite: Void Throw()
	
2021-10-03 10:53:49.365 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 200 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 3ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/Users/0daf0cdb7fdd4ecfb0d3f3d5b83c95c9/Views?X-Emby-Client=Emby Web&X-Emby-Device-Name=Firefox&X-Emby-Device-Id=017c638d-7aaf-4f5c-8b42-a689f9577bf9&X-Emby-Client-Version=4.6.4.0
2021-10-03 10:53:49.365 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 500 to 192.168.1.127. Time: 166ms. http://192.168.1.208:8096/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true&X-Emby-Client=Emby 

Don't believe it is related to this Admin issue but you have a TrustFailure that will need resolving also.  I will look but think there is something specific to the trustfailure in the specific platform section


2021-10-03 10:54:22.084 Error HttpClient: Error TrustFailure getting response from 

	System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (One or more errors occurred.) ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

 

That's due to going back and forth between the beta and stable releases, which is not supported.

If you want to roll back to stable then I would suggest a fresh install.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ocdmonkey

How can I do a fresh install without losing all my playlists, users, and library configurations? I remember seeing that there was a plugin to aid in that, but that's the reason I went back to stable, because the catalog won't load (and in general it is unable to contact external servers on the beta branch, making things like getting metadata and subtitles impossible).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, ocdmonkey said:

How can I do a fresh install without losing all my playlists, users, and library configurations? I remember seeing that there was a plugin to aid in that, but that's the reason I went back to stable, because the catalog won't load (and in general it is unable to contact external servers on the beta branch, making things like getting metadata and subtitles impossible).

The Server Configuration Backup plugin will backup and restore Users and Userdata (played,resume, favorites) assuming these items have true providerids (TMDB,IMDB,TVDB) otherwise this information is lost as a new database means new item ids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...