发现音乐媒体库中,相同的专辑emby却按照艺术家的不同给拆开显示了。

xielulu

image.png.2a207f9ddd19963b05dcdfbe81073913.png

专辑专辑艺术家这两项设置的是相同的,可是扫库显示却是按照艺术家把一张专辑分开了。这是不是服务器的扫库设置BUG?以前我只要把专辑专辑艺术家这两项设置一样的,前台就会把歌曲分到一张专辑,现在却不行了。好像必须要把艺术家这一项设置成一样的了。

1632720544(1).thumb.png.27230dba08314ad12ededc4f5f46ee73.png

5 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

这就是所需要的一切。什么是音乐格式?

我使用的是群晖系统,音乐格式是WAV

image.png.189a89ee6c31aab50e558ffc94e3b8d8.png

我是按照下面这段话来设置我的音乐标签的。

image.png.4aac8e94d270901a03f2dc4582e68393.png

Happy2Play

Yes the requirement is Album and Album Artist to group but I do not believe the tag is read or written properly to a wav file for ffprobe to read.

We discovered this issue in this topic also.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/81364-album-artist-metadata-tag-not-being-read-on-wav-files

Don't know if anything can be done. @Luke

• Like 1

FrostByte

Yep, I just added a various artists album with wav files and now seeing the same thing with a new album created for each individual artist instead of one album for various artists like normal.  This isn't a problem when using flac.

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you provide two sample tracks for testing, that are both from the same album? Thanks.

There is a sample track in the other topic that @PenkethBoyprovided results for.  But I see why you would need more then one.

Edited by Happy2Play

31 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

是的, 要求是专辑和专辑艺术家组, 但我不相信标签被正确阅读或写在 wav 文件, 供 ffprobe 阅读。

我们在这个主题中也发现了这个问题。

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/81364-album-artist-metadata-tag-not-being-read-on-wav-files

不知道能不能做点什么。@Luke

非常感谢你的答复,我刚刚仔细看了一下这个帖子,目前EMBY对WAV格式的音乐标签支持的不是太完美。目前最好的办法是是转换成FLAC格式的音乐,但是我有50000首左右的音乐,几乎都是WAV格式的,转换工程量太大了。

不知道Emby官方什么时候能更新对WAV格式音乐标签的完美支持,技术方面我不太懂,实现起来也许不容易。

Happy2Play

Unless Luke can find a way, the only not ideal work around would be putting "Various Artists" in the Artist field (losing individual artists) , as ffprobe does not return Artists or AlbumArtists from WAV files. 

Since the ffmpeg ticket is over 3 years old and a priority of "Wish" I don't see it being fixed anytime soon.

I tested by duplicating existing sample file and changing track data to get this media to be grouped.

@cayarswe may need a note in the KB about limitations for WAV files, but need a follow-up from Luke.

FrostByte

It's not just WAV files which ffprobe has problems with.  I ripped a Beatles Bluray music cd to individual MKA tracks and ffprobe can't see the disc# field so it throws it all in Disc #1.   I used MKA because FLAC and the other lossless containers won't hold and retain a TrueHD Atmos 7.1.4 audio track which sounds awesome btw.  I ended up manually adding the disc# for each track

Anyhow, I just put a couple wav tracks from the same VA album up on OneDrive and sent PM now

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 2

ffprobe does not see the album artist, so what we can do as a last resort, when the album artist is empty, if you have library structure option configured to artist/album folders, then we can take the artist folder name as the name of the album artist.

• Like 2

FrostByte

Okay, so in my case I have "Various Artists" as the artist folder name so that would work since my library is set to use the artist/album folder structure

Music/Various Artists/Album

Thanks

Happy2Play
On 9/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, FrostByte said:

Music/Various Artists/Album

This works in my tests in 4.7.0.13.

• Update album artist tag fallback

So since ffprobe can not see all the id3 tags on wav files, folder structure will be used.

• Like 1