Android TV - How to automatically play the next video (not episode)?

IGotTheMedia

IGotTheMedia

Hi,

How can I make Emby automatically play the next video in the folder/library. I'm re-watching many older youtube playlists and saving time (and skip the ads). I store the playlist onto my local emby server. However, when the first video is about the end, it won't automatically play the next one; this works fine for TV series, just not videos.

Library Content-Type: Mixed content, all videos are stored within their subfolders.

I added the prefix due to videos getting messed up within the list.

Version 4.6.2.0, running on DietPi (Debian)

tl;dr Can I make emby automatically play the next video within the liberty that's not part of a TV series?

Thank you!
videos.PNG.235d43cd992ec6ad6f32765f76aed357.PNG

Edit:
The play all doesn't exist on my Sony Smart TV; this screenshot was taken on Firefox; I only just noticed this.

IGotTheMedia
10 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, the play all button is the way to do it. It may not be in our Android TV app yet @ebr, but we'll get it added. Thanks.

Thanks, Luke!
It's not a big deal, just me being lazy, to be honest.

Just a suggestion, when using the play all button and later returning and using the play all button, it won't play where I stopped; it will start from the beginning again. Not sure if that's normal or not. It happens when using Firefox and or Emby Windows 10 App.

Yea at this point it's not really meant to track progress, but rather just play the whole folder.

Alternatively if you want to start with a specific video, you can just click the 3-dot context menu on that and select play all from here.

Hi.  There is a play button in Android TV as well.  It is in a little toolbar to the right of the grid.  Do you see that?