Removing "Are You Still Watching?" But only for Live-TV

Methodman104

Methodman104

Hello, 

I have been sharing my media server with many people, what I am noticing though is the "Are You Still Watching?" option seems to control BOTH my files AND my live-tv channels. Is there a way to  give an option so "Are You Still Watching?" only displays for the files being played and not on live-tv?

This would greatly help because many of my viewers end up falling asleep binge watching one show and i also do not seem to have the CPU power to have many files playing for different viewers at once. But having the option to let my viewers watch live-tv unlimited would help this issue, and also some of my viewers put on my media server but go away from the tv and use it as background noise while doing other things in their homes. Having this option for unlimited live-tv but the "Are You Still Watching?"/episode limit prompt for on-demand content would resolve this and give them more watching freedom and also save my CPU speeds at the same time.

• Agree 1

Hi, it's not currently possible, but more options to control this would be a good idea for future updates. thanks for the feedback.

• Thanks 1