Forcing WMC to start in primary display

koi

Hi All -

I have a two video card setup in my HTPC since my receiver can't pass 3D.  So, one card supplies the audio (HDMI to receiver) and the other card does the video (HDMI to projector).  W7 is setup to extend the displays, so that I can play 3D Blu-Rays.  TMT starts on the right primary monitor (projector), but WMC always starts maximized on the secondary "display" (receiver).  Obviously, this is a problem since there is no easy way to drag and drop WMC onto the right screen.  Currently, the clunky workaround is to disable the secondary, so WMC pops up on the screen, and then re-enable it.  Is there a way to force WMC to open on the right primary display?  I tried closing WMC on the primary display a few times but it won't stick.

Thanks for your input!

Not really a solution but 'Windows logo key + Shift+ Left Arrow or Right Arrow' will let you change the monitor the application is on without having to disable/enable the monitor.

I found with a few full screen programs you had to have them in window mode when you close them for windows to remember what screen they were on. Not sure if you'd already tried that when you did it. I think windows is a bit flaky in respect to this anyway.