Play Button Stopped Working for Live TV

sakle2k

I am running server version 4.6.4.0 on Windows 10 with an HD Homerun. Today I noticed the guide data was missing for channels 502 (CBS), 503 (MeTV) & 504 (NBC). Refreshing the guide data didn't help so I went back through the Guide Data Setup again, but after entering the zip code (07734), there were no choices in the Lineup dropdown. So I removed the original data source so that I could add it back in but had the same issue along with an error, something about the information I entered not being correct - sorry, I didn't note it at that time. I tried again and this time it worked. I refreshed the guide data and all of the data was in the guide.

But when I try to play a TV show using the app (not the one from the app store) on the server machine, nothing happens using the remote (a Harmony), or click with the mouse. The Play button is not responding to any input. This works fine in the web version. I have another Win10 PC that has the app installed and it works fine, although initially I was getting the message that no stream is available. After trying several times, I no longer got the error and the app played any TV station as it should. 

I have tried rebooting the machine as well as completely uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I still cannot use it to watch TV. This was working fine prior to having the guide data issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Quizabuck

I am having the unresponsive play button issue with all my media using emby theater. Other platforms are working fine, so wonder if this is the same issue... Posting to keep track of any solutions. 

56 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, thanks, I found the problem. We'll be getting an update out to resolve this. Thanks for reporting.

That's great to hear. Luke Will this update be released soon? Trying to keep the wife happy :)