There are DISC1 and DISC2 in the movie, can it be recognized if EMBY i

Joechung
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Hello dear EMBY technicians, there are two parts in a movie, namely DISC1 and DISC2. How should I set it?

Edited by Joechung

The following supplementary question picture.
DISC1 and DISC2 appear in a movie, but EMBY can only be recognized as two identical movies. How should I set it up?

image.png.2bb1eccdaff33cb46d7548b37c13f705.png

image.png.a50090c8388c513cfba53942243a3e76.png

Happy2Play

Pretty sure disc1 and disc2 need to be at the end of the naming scheme for file stacking.

5 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Pretty sure disc1 and disc2 need to be at the end of the naming scheme for file stacking.

Hello, I did what you said, but the result is like this? Can't recognize CD1 and 2?

As shown in the picture above, the CD2 movie has no poster and no information. Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.560f5d1954ac23a2eacc6f061ec42037.pngimage.thumb.png.171337644fb1768dc1a8455246319801.png

Happy2Play
3 hours ago, Joechung said:

Hello, I did what you said, but the result is like this? Can't recognize CD1 and 2?

As shown in the picture above, the CD2 movie has no poster and no information. Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.560f5d1954ac23a2eacc6f061ec42037.pngimage.thumb.png.171337644fb1768dc1a8455246319801.png

When using file stacking the item is suppose to show as a additional part like that (all info applied to one no matter how many discs they are one).  As for the image I would guess there is a image in the folder, but normally only shows a screen grab from the stacked item.  You can assign it a image though.

8 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

When using file stacking the item is suppose to show as a additional part like that (all info applied to one no matter how many discs they are one).  As for the image I would guess there is a image in the folder, but normally only shows a screen grab from the stacked item.  You can assign it a image though.

Okay, thank you very much. I would like to ask if I need to start a theme music or theme video where I can set it?

GrimReaper
1 hour ago, GrimReaper said:

Okay, thank you. I checked the knowledge base, but I can’t find any information about subtitle language recognition. I downloaded an ASS subtitle and imported it into the movie. I need EMBY to recognize the subtitles as simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese. How should I edit to make EMBY recognize? ?
I set the suffixes to be chi in simplified Chinese and cht in traditional Chinese. As a result, EMBY was recognized as a language.

image.png.b938fbaa6009cf2b75902f63f41c528a.pngimage.png.629f27e9a56d833b77e6c065b3016ebc.png

Edited by Joechung

11 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Currently that's not possible, there's an open FR for same, lend your support there:

When can EMBY support? I saw that Cook said on January 16 that the next version supports it. It is now in September, and there is no version that supports the recognition of simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.image.png.5cb9c769804ddb7303875c188f1c13e0.png

Edited by Joechung