Urgent help! ! ! Dear EMBY technical engineer, trailer question

Joechung

Urgent help! ! ! Dear EMBY technical engineer, there are trailers in the movie files. How do you edit them to display the trailers in EMBY?

Inside the red frame are the trailers. Now EMBY has become two independent movies.image.png.77d7e257156ba6139be1f9ae088ef369.pngimage.png.892e0d6ed696771f70caeab44d291aaa.png

问题.jpg

2 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

You need to name it <moviefilename>-trailer.ext or put it in \trailers subfolder. 

Hello, can you have a specific screenshot for me? I don't quite understand how you do it. Thank you

GrimReaper

Rename your trailer to:

Life.2017.2160p.BluRay.x265.10bit.SDR.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ-trailer.mkv

or

Create a subfolder named "trailers" and move trailer.mkv there. 

18 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

将您的预告片重命名为:

Life.2017.2160p.BluRay.x265.10bit.SDR.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ-trailer.mkv

或者

创建一个名为“trailers”的子文件夹,然后将 Trailer.mkv 移动到那里。 

I tried to change it, but there was no preview.image.png.1bf633794363dc4536ef0f341b94d58d.png

GrimReaper

Well, make sure it is named EXACTLY as your movie file. Even single character difference will throw it off. 

Hello, I used the mobile phone EMBY to test the trailer. It can be played normally, but the web version does not know if there is a delay, so it is not displayed. thanks

GrimReaper

That seems correct. Do you still see double-entry in your library for that movie? 

Try creating a 'trailers' subfolder, move your trailer there and rescan. 

14 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

这似乎是正确的。您还在图书馆中看到那部电影的复式条目吗? 

尝试创建一个“预告片”子文件夹,将预告片移到那里并重新扫描。 

Why does another trailer appear when I play other movies?

Happy2Play
3 hours ago, Joechung said:

Why does another trailer appear when I play other movies?

No idea what you are pressing in that video, but if I had to guess you Cinema mode enabled so other media trailers play before your movie.

• Like 1

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, Joechung said:

Hello, let me re-upload it and play it on the computer for you to see.

To me that looks like Cinema Mode but not seeing other local trailers.  Pretty sure it is a device setting, User settings-Playback-enable Cinema Intros, along with the Cinema Intros plugin setting.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play
Just now, Joechung said:

Hello. In addition, I would like to ask, why some of my movies cannot be played? I am a lifetime EMBY secret key. I think all movies are output directly without transcoding. May I ask why some movies can be played directly but some are not?

That is a browser correct?  Most browsers do not support HEVC so since you disable the options to convert the media, Emby can not play it per the note under those options.

But if you feel something should Direct Play, please provide media info, the client version and server log.

2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

That is a browser correct?  Most browsers do not support HEVC so since you disable the options to convert the media, Emby can not play it per the note under those options.

But if you feel something should Direct Play, please provide media info, the client version and server log.

Yes, you are very correct. I use Google Chrome to play it. There is no way to play it directly, right? Unless I choose to transcode, right?

Happy2Play
5 minutes ago, Joechung said:

Yes, you are very correct. I use Google Chrome to play it. There is no way to play it directly, right? Unless I choose to transcode, right?

Currently correct.  Until browsers start supporting the codec there isn't anything anyone can do.

But you could use the desktop version of Emby Theater.

Emby Theater - Emby

Edited by Happy2Play

14分钟前,Happy2Play 说:

目前正确。在浏览器开始支持编解码器之前,任何人都无能为力。

但是您可以使用 Emby Theater 的桌面版本。

恩比剧院 - 恩比

Thank you very much for your reply. I am very satisfied. In addition, I will simply continue to ask you about other problems I encountered. I am a public IP, and my broadband IP can be used directly in other places. I have mapped port 8096, but I don't know how to set it accurately in EMBY.

Edited by Joechung

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, Joechung said:

Thank you very much for your reply. I am very satisfied. In addition, I will simply continue to ask you about other problems I encountered. I am a public IP, and my broadband IP can be used directly in other places. I have mapped port 8096, but I don't know how to set it accurately in EMBY.

Have you look at through the Knowledge Base?

Emby Connectivity : Emby  See External Connections section

16 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Have you look at through the Knowledge Base?

Emby Connectivity : Emby  See External Connections section

Yes, I have already referred to the EMBY external connection part. I can connect to the external network at present, but occasionally the connection crashes and I need to log in again, so I want to ask if I should fill in the IP through the EMBY network settings Can I connect more quickly in the public network?