There is no option to seek more then 30 seconds ?

XDavidT

XDavidT

After year+ using emby, seem the apps not change a lot and no improve is been added by the years.
I use emby for samsung tv more than a year, and all that time, the app not allow to seek in movie more than 30 seconds like in android or other platforms.
If you start movie from start and want to seek something in the middle, you must to do specific jumps.
Is there any option to add this for next version ? or take as feature request ?

Have you tried selecting chapter marks?

If you're using the USB/Beta installation you can select these during playback from the On-Screen menu.  If you're using the app store version then you should get that feature in the next update.

It's not as good as the seeking solution you are after, but a reasonable option until that is implemented.

• Like 2

XDavidT
On 9/6/2021 at 12:42 PM, SamES said:

Have you tried selecting chapter marks?

If you're using the USB/Beta installation you can select these during playback from the On-Screen menu.  If you're using the app store version then you should get that feature in the next update.

It's not as good as the seeking solution you are after, but a reasonable option until that is implemented.

I change my TV to USA so I can download emby from the store, so I'll wait for next update.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Markadmin said:

Hi - how often do these updates happen? Just wondering when i can expect to get this without having to go down the USB method. 

Thanks

Store updates are generally every 2-3 months.

• Thanks 1