"Identify" button don't appears for some tvshows/animes

deadcapuz
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

deadcapuz

Hello everyone, 

first, sorry for my bad english... i'm still learning xD

i've a problem with "identify" button, it is missing in some tv shows folders. i have that bug especially with animes. i've been having this problem for about a two years, i tried for other solutions that saw on this forum, but no one worked for me :(.the identify option appears only inside the folder, as if considering each one of the 100 episodes of an anime a movie individually. i have never had this problem with a series other than japanese, i dont know why. this is a recurring problem in all distros i've used.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210901001559.png

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210901001457.png

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210901001407.png

Edited by deadcapuz

deadcapuz

sorry for delay for answering, has been a very complicated week...

The library path and folder structure are like this..

image.thumb.png.75bdf5a2140936554dd6a8e0e9d3c00d.pngimage.thumb.png.7702360e8bbb72f706a4ac0efcd8eeed.png

I tried to rename so many times all episodes with the Bulk Rename for linux in every way, removing the leading zeros, removing "One Piece" in the namefiles and just putting the episode number, adding "Episode - " in the front of numbers, but doesn't worked ;(

GrimReaper

That appears to be wrong on several accounts, could you please show us library paths as asked above (Dashboard>Library>Edit) and what is the library type? 

• Like 1

• Solution
Happy2Play

I am guessing this /movie folder is a mixed content type library as a series can not be in a movie content type library.

Now your structure and naming of One Piece is in Absolute number scheme.  So the series has to be recognized before the episode can be identified.

Easiest way should be putting all the episodes in a /One Piece/Season 1 folder and once identified as a series change the display order to Absolute.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

deadcapuz
5 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

That appears to be wrong on several accounts, could you please show us library paths as asked above (Dashboard>Library>Edit) and what is the library type? 

Here. (sorry, i'm really dumb about emby settings xD)

nd the type is mixed content.

image.png