Disregard Bad Rip (nothing to see here)

JustEric78
Go to solution Solved by JustEric78,

JustEric78

App log sent at 8:29pm Eastern

File is Dune - Played what appeared to be without problem until about 1:02 into the movie and had to pause for an extended period of time, maybe 40 minutes. Upon attempting to resume I just got a spinning wheel. Forced stopped the app with the same problem, restarted the Shield with the same problem. Restarted the server with the same problem, killed the log and restarted again and then attempted to play again with the same problem. Turned on debug and tried again with the same problem and sent the log via the app. 

I see a direct play error requiring this to transcode which may explain the problem, but no details in the server log I could find aside from that. If it is simply a bad file I will accept that, but did not see any symptoms when I started it and I know it played natively from an audio perspective as I checked when it started so not sure on the transcoding. I did notice an FFMEG log start each time I started it after I discovered a problem so I assume it had been doing that from the start. I know there has been problems with resuming a transcoded file so that could be the whole playback issue, now to figure out why it was transcoding perhaps, all guesses trying to help. 

Edit: Thank you in advance for checking this topic out, much appreciated :)

Edit2: Started from the beginning and it played again just fine. The transcoding problems of not being able to pause then resume/rewind/fast forward is the answer on the play back so we can disregard that, hopefully it is being worked on. Question now is why is it transcoding, if the app log gives a clue please let me know. In the meantime I will get a new rip. 

embyserver.txt

Edited by JustEric78