New added comments always on top

heula

In the old forum when I opened a thread the latest comments were alway on top but in this forum that's not the case. I have looked it up in my settings if there was a setting that would change that but I could not find it.

Is there a setting for this? 

CBers

You can click on VIEW NEW CONTENT in top right of screen.

That gives all content, then clicking on blue circle on the left of each thread will show from first unread post.

Maybe not exactly what you want, but it does what it says on the tin.

Edited by CBers

You can click on VIEW NEW CONTENT in top right of screen.

That gives all content, then clicking on blue circle on the left of each thread will show from first unread post.

Maybe not exactly what you want, but it does what it says on the tin.

Okay thanks. I had not seen this yet.

There are also a number of sort options available within each forum - including a custom one with many options.

525aa2962070b_forumsort.jpg

There are also a number of sort options available within each forum - including a custom one with many options.

525aa2962070b_forumsort.jpg

Thanks, but still it is not what I ment for the topics itself. I like to see the last comment on top when I open the Topics. When a topic has multiple pages the lat comment is on the last page but the topic is opened in page 1 and do we have to manually to the last page etc.

Thanks, but still it is not what I ment for the topics itself. I like to see the last comment on top when I open the Topics. When a topic has multiple pages the lat comment is on the last page but the topic is opened in page 1 and do we have to manually to the last page etc.

Don't click on the topic title.  Click on the blue dot or star to the left of it.  This will take you straight to the first unread post.

Don't click on the topic title.  Click on the blue dot or star to the left of it.  This will take you straight to the first unread post.

That only works for the dots. Clicking on stars does nothing.

It works for both, but they have to be lit up as blue.  If they aren't lit up and clickable, then there is no new content.  If you want to go to the last post, click on the date under the name of the person who made the last post on the right side.

525ab430dffaa_forumsort.jpg

Okay that makes sense.

Thanks.