Problem with my TRAKT.TV profile. I BEG!!!!! FOR HELP !!!! please guys anyone?

Badore

Look , i know ( thanks to another guy ) how to use bb code and post my Trakt.tv profile on my FORUM SIGNATURE area , BUT !

It's black -_-

It will NOT show what i've watched to the people ( not even to me ).

Please if you know what's wrong and my BANNER ( Widget ) is BLACK , but TOTALLY BLACK , please tell me the solution , tell me what to do , please guys come on....

Someone must know...And/or have Trakt as well...Please??

Thanks in advance.

CBers

It's a trakt.tv problem.

It's happened many times in the past.

I think you just need to watch something that will update your Trakt account.

Redshirt

watching something will only fix it once trakt fixes their end. So keep watching and it'll correct itself sooner or later.

Guys listen , there is something called CHART.

It says that i haven't spend A SINGLE MINUTE in movies or shows , EITHER.

I , don't have any media center ( xbmc , plex etc... ) i watch from video club and some other '' shops '' movies and shows and i search what i've watched ( example : Big bang theory ) and i click '' WATCHED ''.

What must i do for the banner to show WHAT i watched???

I ALWAYS , MANUALLY , click '' watched '' , is there something that i need to do so the banner will light up?

I mean , is it related with the '' charts '' category of my profile that says that i've spend ZERO ( 0 ) minutes in movies and shows?

I repeat , i DON'T have xbmc and so the TRAKT is NOT connected with anything.
I am just seeing movies and shows ( from tv and video club ) and then i click manually '' watched ''.

Please tell me what i need to do , thanks for the answers.

What plugin do you mean? 

I must say that i am browsing THROUGH a ps3..... 

Also i CAN'T ( why in damn hell every forum is so different ?) post my Trakt profile in my Signature of this forum , so you can see what i mean.

It shows a red with white color : '' X '' little icon.

I click img but it can't apply. I copy paste the BB Code from my Widget and still nothing , i RESIZE the picture and NOTHING.

But that's the least of my problems , i might ask administration how to post my banner in my signature and they may help,

My big problem is the banner that is BLACK , is it a problem that i'm using PS3 browser? I can go to internet cafe if it's necessary.

What exactly do i need to do with this plugin ??? I feel confused...

[ url = http : // trakt . t v / user / B adore ] [ img = 3 00 x 75] http : // trakt . tv / u ser / Badore / widgets / watched / all - clearlogo . jpg [/img] [/url]

CBers

You have MEDIABROWSER server installed?

If so, then you'll need the Trakt plugin installing.

How/what are you using via your PS3? DLNA?

I don't have mediabrowser server , i am NOT using any media center at all.

NO XBMC , NO PLEX , NO mediabrowser.

I am using PS3 browser , i am viewing INTERNET from my Play Station 3 !!! , I have NO pc ( personal Computer ).

Please explain me what plugin i need to install and explain with a mini tutorial or in any way you can what i must do from a PC ( i will go to internet cafe ) to make the banner light on...

Guys , i am NOT a troll , i have serious problem with my stupid trakt.

1st: I can't put my banner to my signature in mediabrowser forums.

2nd: I can't VIEW the banner , it is BLACK , WHAT I MUST DO to make the banner light on???

Please , tell me even with PRIVATE MESSAGE ( pm ) , tell me in ANY WAY possible , anyone who might know , tell me what i need to do to fix that problem , come guys....

Listen.

Tell me how to put my banner in my signature ( in mediabrowser forums ) and you will see that is BLACK.

Please tell me , how to put my banner in these forums?

AgileHumor

@@Badore - Please contact Trakt to work on fixing the issue. This is not a MediaBrowser issue.

PS - Your attitude might be considered a little too demanding for a volunteer forum.   I don't think your a troll, but I don't think anyone can help you and your going to need to find a different method to resolve.

PSS - Check out this which I found via a web search: http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-display-trakt-widgets-in-the-forum.121006/ 

Edited by AgileHumor

Redshirt

I hate to get drawn in, but I will say that marking something as seen on trakt website sets a different flag than watching something using a client that supports trakt. If you don't have MB or XBMC installed with a trakt plugin, the banner will never update.

• Like 1

I hate to get drawn in, but I will say that marking something as seen on trakt website sets a different flag than watching something using a client that supports trakt. If you don't have MB or XBMC installed with a trakt plugin, the banner will never update.

Holy mother , and i was SO DAMN SURE about that...

From the moment i've seen that i could not fill the '' chart '' category and that i cannot , actually , watch something , i knew that i will meet a dead end and my problem won't solve...

Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

Guys , sorry for the demanding style but i was really sad that i could not update my banner , i appreciate the help of all and i respect you all.

Thanks everyone and mostly redshirt for your help.

Xbmc...

Well , until i get my pc , i ain't gonna update dat banner.

Nevermind...

Thanks everyone once again and have a good day/night.