MB3 Classic and MB2 can not co-exist on the same PC!

aziz

Hi,

I just wanted to share with everyone that MB3 classic cannot co-exist with MB2.x on the same PC (MB3 will overwrite MB2).  I have just discovered that and I wanted to make sure I warn anyone before they end up in the same mess as I did..  luckily, I had a back up :-).

Thanks for that ebr, and I wish I read this first.  one of the users on this forum indicated that he had been using both at the same time and I automatically assumed on the same machine.  I just felt it was not clear enough and wanted to highlight it so none of the current MB2.x users feel the same way I felt today :-)... 

Latchmor

Strange. You read the upgrade FAQ yesterday because you thanked me for showing you the link...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

further proof that humans can and will screw up :-)... to be honest, sometimes we believe other peoples experiences more than we believe FAQ... but I learned otherwise to my costs....   thanks for all your help guys..

p.s.  @@ebr also told me about this in one of my post when I suggest that I will do this, but I did not read it until it was too late....   hey, stuff happens.

• Like 1