Need help configuring new modem

djswizzy

djswizzy

Hello,

I need help, I have emby running on a new network and I can't seem to get emby to work outside of my network.

I have an Arris Surfboard Modem and below is the screenshot of my port forwarding setting.

Is there something I am missing, I can't see my server on https://canyouseeme.org/ server times out

Port Forwarding.jpg

djswizzy

hi, I rebooted the computer and reset the router, the only address that it will accept is 192.168.0.1 on the router configuration page but not the 192.168.68.109 address or the WAN address

Well you can't use the wan address.

Does the router have a screen where it lists all of the connected devices? That's one way you can find the local network address of the server machine.

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, djswizzy said:

hi, I rebooted the computer and reset the router, the only address that it will accept is 192.168.0.1 on the router configuration page but not the 192.168.68.109 address or the WAN address

Did you manually assign that 192.168.89.109 address as the new router would not be assigning it.  So have you tried resetting the IP address on Emby host system?

Is the server connected via Ethernet? If so it's not going to show on the Wireless client screen.

If you want some help getting the port forwarding working send me a PM and we can do a remote session to help you with this.