Smartlist - create list by Studio

masterdot

masterdot

Hey there,

I'm currently trying to create a smartlist for a Studio. Unfortunatly its not selectable as option in the drop down list for filters.

I tryed to change the .json file directly, but I don't know how the label for studios is. 

Does anyone have a idea? I wanted to create a smartlist as collection for all Pixar, Marvel, DC movies etc...

Thanks in advance

Hello masterdot,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

masterdot

... it says that its included now and I didnt install anything (or did forget that :) ) its just "there" but maybe the plugin.

It says its version 2.0.0.1 from smart playlist. And I did take a look, its not listed in the plugin catalog. I didnt install anything manually.

Hope your question is answered :)

7 minutes ago, masterdot said:

... it says that its included now and I didnt install anything (or did forget that :) ) its just "there" but maybe the plugin.

It says its version 2.0.0.1 from smart playlist. And I did take a look, its not listed in the plugin catalog. I didnt install anything manually.

Hope your question is answered :)

You may want to post in the dedicated thread for the plugin in case the developer does not see this. Thanks.

masterdot

Would have posted there if I were sure that I did install this plugin. But I did make a post, referring to this here. 

It sounded that its no plugin anymore. But it seems not to be a core functionality from emby...