Manual Logins not keeping information

ITGuy1024
Go to solution Solved by speechles,

ITGuy1024

We have a Roku at our vacation house. I'm trying to set it up to access my Emby server. When I do the manual setup with the IP and user credentials it logs in fine but never saves the information. I don't see any place to click save so I have to keep entering the IP, username and password over and over.

Thoughts?

Hi.  Exactly what happens when you come back to the app?

It sounds like maybe the login is failing so check to be sure that the dashboard of your server is showing the proper WAN address for connecting from that location.

• Solution

You can also delete all the Roku device that show up in the devices tab of your Emby server. Once you do this connect to the Roku and login. Now turn remember me to NO and exit the application. This should force it to destroy all tokens. Now log back in and set remember user to YES and it should now stick. You can press HOME and confirm this. Let us know if this helps or not. Thanks. :)

ITGuy1024
1 hour ago, speechles said:

You can also delete all the Roku device that show up in the devices tab of your Emby server. Once you do this connect to the Roku and login. Now turn remember me to NO and exit the application. This should force it to destroy all tokens. Now log back in and set remember user to YES and it should now stick. You can press HOME and confirm this. Let us know if this helps or not. Thanks. :)

This was it I think. I found an article on here last night about removing the device on the Devices page and trying it again.