Tumbnails verschwinden

skyblade

skyblade

Hallo Leute,

also ich nutzt emby jetzt seit 3 JAhren und war immer zufrieden seit dem Letzten Update verliere ich immer die Episoden Bilder wieder warum? 

Soll heisen wenn ich jetzt ein Metadaten Aktualisierung mache und alle Bilder ersätze habe ich alles wenn ich Morgen wieder auf emby gehe sind alle Episoden Tumbnails weg. 

Ich habe Inzwischen auch umgestellt auf "Bildmaterial in Medienordnern speichern" leider bringt mir das auch nix da Alle Dateien nur 0 kb  enthalten was ich nicht verstehe?

vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen. Habe keine Ideen mehr. image.png.7e0aeeaedb5f4fada1f6eb933fa6479b.png

Also Emby in der Version 4.6.4.0  läuft auf Synology DSM 6.2.4 hier mal meine Log von gestern abend

embyserver-63763718400.txt

Happy2Play

Protokoll voller Fehler. Am besten würdest du Probleme mit dem smb-Pfad haben. Aber Entwickler oder andere Synology-Benutzer müssen mehr kommentieren.

Log full of errors.  Best guess would issues with the smb path.  But dev or fellow Synology user will have to comment more. 

2021-08-04 12:17:19.432 Error ProviderManager: Error saving to smb://ds218/video/Tv Serien Comics/Transformers (1984) SD/The Transformers Season 2/The Transformers  S02E36 - Der Aufstand-thumb.jpg. Stream does not support writing..

2021-08-04 12:17:20.530 Error ProviderManager: Error in metadata saver
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /volume1/Emby -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /volume1/Emby/EmbyServer.pid -updatepackage emby-server-synology_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.59+ (root@build3) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #25556 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 4 18:03:46 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Data path: /volume1/Emby
	Application path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	SharpCifs.Smb.SmbException: SharpCifs.Smb.SmbException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbTransport.CheckStatus(ServerMessageBlock req, ServerMessageBlock resp)
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbTransport.Send(ServerMessageBlock request, ServerMessageBlock response)
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbSession.Send(ServerMessageBlock request, ServerMessageBlock response)
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbTree.Send(ServerMessageBlock request, ServerMessageBlock response)
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbFile.Send(ServerMessageBlock request, ServerMessageBlock response)
	   at SharpCifs.Smb.SmbFile.Delete(String fileName)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.SharpCifsFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share)
	   at NfoMetadata.Savers.BaseNfoSaver.SaveToFile(Stream stream, String path, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at NfoMetadata.Savers.BaseNfoSaver.Save(BaseItem item, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.SaveMetadata(BaseItem item, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, ItemUpdateType updateType, IMetadataSaver[] savers, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void CheckStatus(SharpCifs.Smb.ServerMessageBlock, SharpCifs.Smb.ServerMessageBlock)

Instead of trying to mount an SMB path in Emby you instead use the Synology OS to mount a folder to the remote location.  This can include a username and password as well.

Then you use the new Synology mount point in Emby Server.

1 hour ago, skyblade said:

@cayars Sorry I don't know how to change that?

I should probably make a tutorial for doing this but if you like I can remote in and help you set this up.

Should only take 5 minutes or so and then you can use this in Emby.

Send me a PM if you would like to do this.

skyblade

@cayars So if you could do a tutorial for me it would be great then I'll have to read it again when I get a new nas.

do you only have to change something in emby and if so, will this setting be retained in the emby bachup or is it just about setting on Synology Nas and are there differences between DSM 6.X and 7.x?

Thank you

Edited by skyblade

3 hours ago, skyblade said:

@cayars So if you could do a tutorial for me it would be great then I'll have to read it again when I get a new nas.

do you only have to change something in emby and if so, will this setting be retained in the emby bachup or is it just about setting on Synology Nas and are there differences between DSM 6.X and 7.x?

Thank you

Typically this just works without having to change anything from the default install, But people have all kinds of different environments so sometimes things need tweaking here and there.

Did a remote session with @skyblade and hopefully this should be fixed. Made a couple of changes and it's doing a library wide scan right now but appears to be working.

skyblade can you update us later when this finishes?

skyblade

Hi @cayars thank you very much for your time and Help. Now it Works perfekt. :-)

Sorry war leider etwas Krank und konnte nicht früher. Als wir die Bibliothek von SMB auf direkt umgestellt hatten und die Bibliothek noch mal neu gescent hatten funktioniert es endlich wie ich wollte. 

Vielen Dank noch mal an alle 

• Like 1