All channel guide data missing after refresh

sakle2k

sakle2k

I noticed my channel guide was missing channels today so I refreshed and now it is empty. This is when using Emby Theater or web interface on 2 different computers but is working fine on my Windows 7 machine using Windows Media Center. This happened once before but cleared up on it's own. I can really use some help. I'm having surgery tomorrow and will be relying on this working during recovery. 

Thanks,

Les

Sorry to hear about you surgery. Good luck with that tomorrow!

Are you using any live TV plugins or do you have a tuner and guide setup directly in Emby?

What kind of tuner do you have?
What is your source of guide data?

Can you post your current server log file?

sakle2k

Thanks Cayers.

You had actually helped me when I switched from Schedules Direct. I'm using tuner and guide setup directly in Emby.
The tuner is a Ceton InfiniTV PCIe and the guide data source is Verizon FIOS Freehold (Freehold) - zip 07734.

I've attached the log file.

Thanks,

Les

embyserver.txt

I didn't see any guide reloads in the log.

But since time is of the essence for you, if you like I can remote in and try to give you a hand.  Send me a PM and we can get this done.

Unfortunately we can't get this working AS IS.  It uses the CetonProxy but we noticed the device reverted firmware to an older version that isn't supported by the proxy.

In some quick Googling we found this sometimes happens when the device is having problems or before it dies.

Not wanting to contribute to an early death or brick it since it's still working with WMC we didn't do the firmware upgrade to be on the safe side.

But at least we found out what the issue is.