Classify Money Heist [Casa De Papel]

msauve
Go to solution Solved by LongMan,

msauve

Hi guys,

I'm reaching you out because I can't classify the 4 parts of Money Heist [Casa De Papel] correctly. 

Since each seasons have some parts included (Ex: Season 1 as Part 1-2) I can't make the match between the different data bases.

Has some has a clue or an other work around to be able to help me with this issue?

Again thanks for all your help :)

Best regards,

Max 

msauve
48 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, what have you tried?

I've tried the following:

MoneyHeist

Season 1

Part 1

MoneyHeist.S01E01 ect...

I don't know if it's seasons or parts and how to classify it :( 

Thanks again for your help @Luke

image.thumb.png.5758c58ce672a7738292ca765324c74b.png

Happy2Play

There are a couple topic on this Series.  But there are so many different orders.  

TVDB has two orders for this Show, Aired and Netflix.  Neither the order you have.

TMDB has four orders Aired, Original Parts, Parts, and Seasons.

You have the Seasons (edited version) (Digital) order it appears, but Emby currently does not do alternate orders from TMDB.

Feature request is here.

So currently there is no automated option available. 

rbjtech

Yea this series is tricky to get correct depending on your source.  Play the file - if N*****ix branding plays, then use that order - and name the files accordingly (use thetvdb.com website, search for the show and use that as a reference).

It will be worth the effort, this show is simply superb and one of the few shows that I HAD to binge lol - It also has to be watched in Spanish with suitable subtitles  (so make sure they are well synced) as watching a dub really spoils the superb acting and atmosphere on this show.

Enjoy.

msauve
4 hours ago, Spaceboy said:

i just added it to sonarr and let it do its stuff

Hi @Spaceboy,

What’s Sonarr and what’s the advantages and how does it work?

Can someone help me to install it / configure it?

Thanks guys,

Max

msauve
3 hours ago, cayars said:

You should be able to learn what this is looking at their website

https://sonarr.tv/

Thanks @cayars

I'll be looking forward to test Sonarr and let you know :) 

Is Sonnarr working on TrueNas?? 😮 

Edited by msauve

msauve
9 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Yea this series is tricky to get correct depending on your source.  Play the file - if N*****ix branding plays, then use that order - and name the files accordingly (use thetvdb.com website, search for the show and use that as a reference).

It will be worth the effort, this show is simply superb and one of the few shows that I HAD to binge lol - It also has to be watched in Spanish with suitable subtitles  (so make sure they are well synced) as watching a dub really spoils the superb acting and atmosphere on this show.

Enjoy.

Hi @rbjtech & @Happy2Play,

I've make some test by renaming my different folders and it doesn't work :(

Could someone please guide me through the naming please??

I've tried :

MONEYHEIST - [0x1] --> Not the good name always (Special...)

MONEYHEIST.S01E01 to E13 it worked for the name of part 1
After I don't have any clues to be able to name my episode correctly.

What should be the good and great way to classify this series ? 

Thanks for your help guy I really appreciate it :)

image.png.d1eb3205b699ab38402546e542831ab1.pngimage.thumb.png.6b99443cdfae2a9404fc5d9b73caff77.png

Edited by msauve

rbjtech

Simply because there is no E16+ in Season 1.  The files you have are named incorrectly.

You need to match it to a metadata provider.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/la-casa-de-papel

Look in 'Seasons' on the above link - you'll note various 'Orders' - you need to match the files and name the Season and Episode accordingly - you may have the Neflix 'cut' or you may have the original Spanish broadcast 'cut' - both having a different number of episodes ...

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 1

GrimReaper

Based on naming of your files, I'd say you have following TMDB episode group, "two seasons Netflix released internationally (outside of Spain)":

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/71446-la-casa-de-papel/episode_group/5eb7353b0cb3350020ce402e

However, no scraping possible in that case, you can lend your support here:

In the meantime, you can rename your episodes to 4-part Netflix order (as those Seasons are actually 2-parts together each, 13+9 and 8+8 episodes) and pick up nfos & artwork here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351738

Edit: I just read the entire thread and saw that @Happy2Playalready wrote most of that. 

Edited by GrimReaper76
Append
  • Agree 1

msauve
3 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Simply because there is no E16+ in Season 1.  The files you have are named incorrectly.

You need to match it to a metadata provider.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/la-casa-de-papel

Look in 'Seasons' on the above link - you'll note various 'Orders' - you need to match the files and name the Season and Episode accordingly - you may have the Neflix 'cut' or you may have the original Spanish broadcast 'cut' - both having a different number of episodes ...

Hi @rbjtech,

Thanks for the clue. 

I have the netflix one. Could you please guide me through the processe of naming by an example and by showing me where on TVDB should I be seen the naming and all this stuff. Because to be honest I’m not really used to be using these kind of databases. Usually everything is done by itself:/

Thanks! :) 

rbjtech

The key issue you will find - is the metadata providers are likely WRONG for Parts 1 & 2.  Thus sonarr etc are also likely to be wrong.  The reason being is Netflix effectively remastered the original Parts 1 & 2 - and made the episodes shorter, but more of them.  Thus Metadata does not 'fit'.  You have to manually craft it yourself as the 'netflix' order in thetvdb for example but unfortunately emby cannot use.  Parts 3 & 4 are fine as they are Netflix originals.

This is what I now have for this show :-

Capture.PNG

Edited by rbjtech

GrimReaper
10 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

The key issue you will find - is the metadata providers are likely WRONG for Parts 1 & 2.  The reason being is Netflix effectively remastered the original Parts 1 & 2 - and made the episodes shorter, but more of them.  Thus Metadata does not 'fit'.

Yup, hence the link where he can pickup pre-made nfos where someone populated correct metadata and graciously shared for cases exactly like this. 

• Like 2

rbjtech
5 minutes ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Yup, hence the link where he can pickup pre-made nfos where someone populated correct metadata and graciously shared for cases exactly like this. 

I just grabbed both the text and images directly from Netflix when I originally created it - AND LOCKED IT - taking a quick look at the Kodi pre-made nfo links - they are not the same as Netflix - order etc is correct, but it's custom images and custom descriptions vs Netflix ..

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80192098

GrimReaper

Tbh never even checked, just grabbed nfos and artwork (IIRC same guy uploaded it to Fanart.tv), serves the purpose well enough. Of course, OP is free to populate all metadata manually, was just giving him an alternative which might work for his needs atm. 

• Agree 1

msauve

Hi guys,

so with all this what it the solution to my issue, because for now I don’t have any clues :( 

I still have problems with naming and or my metadata 😕 

image.thumb.png.96116cd55c39a6af652141b61095a693.pngimage.png.3a42a0e87316b04c573df2f42d2e02cc.pngimage.png.9cde8255293d90cb97af03cf0c41eee5.pngimage.png.0ceeadc8684bbd8bb57fdeee1d34f436.pngimage.png.c2a8feb6bbd431755d35f317d7909cda.png

Edited by msauve
Missing Captures

msauve
9 hours ago, rbjtech said:

The key issue you will find - is the metadata providers are likely WRONG for Parts 1 & 2.  Thus sonarr etc are also likely to be wrong.  The reason being is Netflix effectively remastered the original Parts 1 & 2 - and made the episodes shorter, but more of them.  Thus Metadata does not 'fit'.  You have to manually craft it yourself as the 'netflix' order in thetvdb for example but unfortunately emby cannot use.  Parts 3 & 4 are fine as they are Netflix originals.

This is what I now have for this show :-

Capture.PNG

Hi @rbjtech

When you're telling that I have to manually craft the part 2 name. Where I need to do this? Directly from EMBY server or by editing my file name?

Could you please provide me some captures of yours? :) And after modifying my part 2 will I be able to get the resume from the metadata database?

Thanks again I really appreciate your help!👍;) 

rbjtech
3 minutes ago, Spaceboy said:

think for starters your folders need to be named

Season 1

Season 2

etc

Agree - the folders need to be named Season 1-4 but you can then label them (as in edit the metadata in Emby) as Part 1-4 as shown above.

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 1

msauve
3 hours ago, Spaceboy said:

think for starters your folders need to be named

Season 1

Season 2

etc

3 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Agree - the folders need to be named Season 1-4 but you can then label them (as in edit the metadata in Emby) as Part 1-4 as shown above.

Hi @Spaceboy & @rbjtech,

I think I'm starting to understand :)

Let me check this out when I'll be back home and I'll be letting you know the results ;)

msauve

Hi guys,

Even with your proposition the naming are still not good for season 2-4 :(

Hope you'll be able to help me solving this issue 😕

image.png

image.png

image.png