Media images not loading rclone mount

judgey

judgey

Hey, not sure if you can help with this or if anyone can share there rclone mount.

I have say 5k films and when you scroll through them most of the images or info dont load, do you think this is rclone mount as it was working a few weeks ago. Is there anything i can do to make the images load faster at all, maybe host them local somewhere ?

Thanks loads

rodainas
4 hours ago, judgey said:

Hey, not sure if you can help with this or if anyone can share there rclone mount.

I have say 5k films and when you scroll through them most of the images or info dont load, do you think this is rclone mount as it was working a few weeks ago. Is there anything i can do to make the images load faster at all, maybe host them local somewhere ?

Thanks loads

rclone mount --allow-other --fast-list --uid=1000 --gid=1000 --umask 002 --timeout 1h --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --tpslimit 10 --max-read-ahead=256M --poll-interval=1m --dir-cache-time 1000h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M  --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --buffer-size 64M remotename: /path/to/library/

I use that one and everything works fine.

Edited by rodainas

HI, please let us know if that helps, and if not, then please attach the emby server log from when you had an issue. thanks.