No puedo abrir emby server en mi NAS

AthelriC

AthelriC

Buenas noches, no se por que no puedo conectar el NAS a Emby, estaba funcionand perfecto, apague mi PC para ir a cenar, y al volver y conectarme mediante la pagina web del NAS (Terra-master) me aparece esta pantalla al entrar a emby (no es primera vez que me pasa). que podra ser?

image.thumb.png.9c44c335f4944baf312d75e8f336580f.png

AthelriC
25 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, Is Emby running on your NAS?

I don't fully understand your question, but, yeah the Emby server it's supposed to be running on my terra master NAS.

But, I don't really know if it's running or no for sure, because the error I can't tell. 

Edited by AthelriC

Can you access the logs folder to take a look at the current server log to see if it's doing anything?
I'm not familiar with this NAS but doesn't it have a way to start/stop Emby Server you could use?

AthelriC
1 hour ago, cayars said:

Can you access the logs folder to take a look at the current server log to see if it's doing anything?
I'm not familiar with this NAS but doesn't it have a way to start/stop Emby Server you could use?

I don't know, but the connection problem fix itself, I tried again and was fine. 

I know ZERO about Terra-master NAS machines but would be willing to take a look at this for you.

But a couple of questions for you first.

What model NAS do you have?
What version of Emby Server are you running?

Do you know how to access the Emby logs on the NAS?
If so can you upload the latest server log file?

Even though I don't know anything about this specific NAS I may still be able to help if you have access to the logs.
I know quite a bit about Networking, NAS/Servers in general as well as Emby of course.

I certainly wouldn't be making any changes but we could chat about things and make joint decisions (ultimately all up to you).
Basically I'd be another set of eyes to help you look/check things which may be all that's needed to spot the issue.

Send me a PM if this is something you want to try.