Movie not showing in library, does show in search

wakeboarder141
Go to solution Solved by wakeboarder141,

wakeboarder141

I have one movie (so far) that won't show up in one of my libraries.  I have two libraries, each with a version of the same movie.  It shows up fine in one library, but will not show in the other.  If I do a search I do see both versions, and the paths are correct.  I have tried renaming multiple times, but it just won't show in the movie list.  I have run multiple library scans.  The movie is "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)."  In my "Movies" library it shows correctly, but "Shared Movies" does not display it unless I use the search.  I will attach a log in case that helps.  Thanks.

embyserver.txt

wakeboarder141
1 hour ago, cayars said:

Hi, Do you have a filter set for Shared Movies lib?

No.  I just went back and checked.  All of the filter options are set to any.

• Solution
wakeboarder141

I figured it out!  Apparently, it automatically added the movie to the "Suicide Squad" collection in that library, but not the other.  I'm not sure why they both didn't go to that collection, but that explains why I couldn't find it.

If you use NFO files you can always open the NFO and peak at it for clues like collections and name. :)

wakeboarder141
4 minutes ago, cayars said:

If you use NFO files you can always open the NFO and peak at it for clues like collections and name. :)

Good idea.  Thanks.

• Like 1