Recent issues logging in via web client

Sparrowlogins

Sparrowlogins

I am unable to log in to either the web client or android version when not in the house.

My Firewall and router are set correctly ( as also have other items like cctv going external on other ports )

I used both the ip and also a no-ip address which I have set up which used to work.

I know thsi is very little to go on and I will keep looking but wondered if there was something obvious I was missing ( I have set up MBS in the differing ways in advanced setting to get the ip and no-ip versions to show up but still no joy)

I just get a web page not found error. Internally all works great

Anything I am missing?

overClocked!

I am unable to log in to either the web client or android version when not in the house.

My Firewall and router are set correctly ( as also have other items like cctv going external on other ports )

I used both the ip and also a no-ip address which I have set up which used to work.

I know thsi is very little to go on and I will keep looking but wondered if there was something obvious I was missing ( I have set up MBS in the differing ways in advanced setting to get the ip and no-ip versions to show up but still no joy)

I just get a web page not found error. Internally all works great

Anything I am missing?

What are your local area network settings for your machine hosting the server? Static IP / DHCP reserved address or dynamic (has the IP address changed locally)? Do you have a local software firewall enabled on the server that may be blocking the port number you use?

When you say your firewall and router are set up correctly, How did you set up your port forwarding? Can you confirm that is working? Verify the local IP address for that port entry is valid and active on the network. Use an online Port Forwarding tester like canyouseeme.org to verify that.

Does your ISP have another gateway device outside your router that you need to consider? I have seen this on some DSL setups. Check the WAN gateway settings and see if you can access a configuration interface on that IP address. You may have to port forward from there.