Show "BULL" does not appear in search

davedick

davedick

When I do a search for "BULL" the show does not appear in the results.   Also when I search for Michael Weatherly,  NCIS shows up, but not Bull

• 4 months later...
davedick

Sorry for the delay. I forgot that I asked this question.

This is a show that is on CBS on Monday's at 10 pm.

When I search for "bull", nothing comes it's, but in the channel guide it's listed as "bull"

davedick

The magnifying glass on the top right. I have attached a pic showing the show in the channel guide, but this won't show up under "programs" in the search results

Hi. Exactly where are you searching?

db93723dafd54fe877d68a0bb56e4ea2.jpg

I just did a search for "Bull" and came up with a couple of results.

Is it simply an issue of there are so many results for you that maybe it is too far down the list?

What is your guide provider?

davedick

I just did a search for "Bull" and came up with a couple of results.

Is it simply an issue of there are so many results for you that maybe it is too far down the list?

What is your guide provider?

I'm not seeing many shows titles that contain bull in the results94b373eea3da6092edf9a25b0977a6fd.jpg

davedick

can you show a screenshot of the search results? thanks.

So the bull that's listed in from my library. The rest are the results from programs results6d90296e17277f83c50cab989e6552b2.jpgafb7af4f39cf16fd4c0491cc036e4a22.jpg2380bee632dc755fd49face2d1fb6f3a.jpg4aa06e52b29b97b4ab68ff4e96a7f493.jpg9539b53edb1a6788ba1887839dc5d75c.jpg

OK so ebr is right. Search is limited to a certain amount of results and it looks like it just got pushed down to the bottom of the list under Programs. We plan to revamp the search UI in future updates to improve this. Thanks.