Still no sync to SD

tobedeleted

tobedeleted

I still can't sync to my sdcard with the current Version.

17:50:52.537 [Thread-205] INFO App - Creating parent directory /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mb.android/files/images/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mb.android/files/images/4c971ea3afcaf54be28fcb9bee7e0cad

Emby tries to sync to this strange folder, seemingly doubling the path name?! And I configured the external sd, not this path.

The real path appear, too. However items are deleted?

17:50:52.688 [main] DEBUG App - Removing item. ServerId: bc6cdc64353349a48463e4dfd1680767, ItemId: 2472af9cb8b50437f4fa7525a40c6bf2

17:50:52.790 [main] INFO App - Deleting file: /storage/17C8-D171/Multimedia/Server/Photos/06e/20160618_123110.JPG

17:50:52.792 [main] INFO App - MultiServerSync complete

This is indeed one of the several hundred Items I'd like to sync. But there is no other such entry in the log, and why is it reported to be deleted?!

tobedeleted

Well I have deleted sync jobs dozens of times as they simply don't work reliably for me. But no, not in this case. There is just one simply sync job, a few hundred jpegs, and every time I try to sync it, the log is like that. The problem is only with Android, other sync jobs run normally.

You noticed the strange folder paths? At some places it looks as if the path to the app's date folder is kind of doubled. E.g. this:

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mb.android/files/images/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mb.android/files/images/4c971ea3afcaf54be28fcb9bee7e0cad/708f6891869dc139a795360ee4e2c1fa

Edited by Larx

tobedeleted

I'll try. However, when adding new sync jobs, I encountered another problem: It was not really possible to remove the sync job within the Android app. Though no sync job was visible in the app, the server configuration still showed other (older) sync jobs I had established when trying to get Emby to sync to the mobile device.

Did you check under the sync menu in the app? assuming it's not an issue of you just not being able to find it, the only other explanation is that the device's reported android ID must have changed at some point which means as far as the server is concerned it's now a different device.

tobedeleted

Might be because of a new ROM.

However, I now removed all orphaned sync jobs from the server. Nevertheless, when now adding a new sync job with mp3s, the log file is still basically the same: The last line shows that Emby wants to delete some random picture from the no-longer-existing picture sync job (which not even was synced to the sd card before?!?).