Can the detail screen refresh when you press the record button so you know the recoding is scheduled.

denz

denz

It would be very helpful if the  page refreshes when you schedule a recording. In emby theater and web client currently you press the record button you are taken to a popup and you are presented with few options you press record button and you go back to the previous screen but there is no indication that you scheduled a recording the record button should be changed to cancel recording and circle should appear.  Now you have to go out of the detailed screen and go back in. That doesn't look right hopefully that can be fixed.  

I would streamline and make it less buttons to press. If it is not a series than pressing the record button once should be enough rather than currently two if the show is a series than the popup for series should pop up.

Hopefully one day it will be implemented like in wmc you press record button a record marker instantly appears on the guide you press it again it records a series and the third press cancels the recording.

Thank you

i'll have to check the web client but emby theater already does that. just verified it right now.

but we can definitely do one-button record without even having the popup. 

denz

I restarted emby theatre checked that I am running the latest version I am .8. I am on the latest beta server Tried it again and still the same I have attached the screenshots. The last screenshot is me going back to the home screen and selecting that show again and then I can see that it is recording. Unless this is a issue because I login in remotely will try it when I get home.

one-button record would be excellent feature. 

5743d9c416ee3_1.png

5743d9d528296_2.png

5743d9e5b1a7c_3.png

5743dab793a57_4.png

it works perfectly with the built-in tv. with a plugin it is possible that there's some background work being done by the back-end service, which means that the UI refreshes before all the data is ready. i'm really not sure.

denz

That could be the reason as I am using serverwmc plugin at the moment hopefully in the future there will be xmltv import so that we can test the built in pvr. Thanks for looking into it.

denz

I tried it at home and got very strange result every second recording the recording indicators are shown so out of the 8 recordings only 4 have been updated automatically the rest you have to go out of the detail screen and back in to show recording indicators. It is not a big deal since it works in the native pvr I will wait until I can use it.