Not adding episodes in correct order.

fattigfaan

fattigfaan

New day, new problem.

This time, emby won't add the episodes in order for one of my series.

I think I know what's causing it, but I can't find a way to bypass it.

I'll post a couple of pics so you can see what I mean.

In picture 1, you can see the episodes in emby, how they take some stupid 'detailed information' (see picture 2) which I can't seem to get rid of or change. You can see that ep 1 and 2 are correct on emby, cause they don't have that detailed info in the files.

Is there a way to bypass this so it'll skip that info and just put them out based on the name they have? Cause at the moment, there's no order to them, like I checked with the files I have on the computer, and they're put out as like ep 7 > ep 12 > ep 4, etc, without any info on which is which.

post-59813-0-90664500-1462429855_thumb.png

post-59813-0-72538300-1462429859_thumb.png

AdrianW

Most Korean dramas only have a single season - so downloaded episode names never includes a season identifier.

You just need to alter E01, E02, etc to S01E01, S01E02 (or 1x01, 1x02, etc).

fattigfaan

That's not the issue here. All the episodes are found, but the metadata or w/e for the episodes (which I can't change for some reason) is screwing it up.

I could manually go into emby and set the episode names by checking everyone of them, but I shouldn't have to do that.

I got it fixed now though. I had them in a folder called 'Season 1' cause of a bug I had recently. When I moved them out of that folder, they showed up in the right order again when emby put them into 'UnknownSeason'.

Still though, having the files in a folder named 'Season 1' and them being all scrambled cause of that, seems like a bug to me.

That's not the issue here. All the episodes are found, but the metadata or w/e for the episodes (which I can't change for some reason) is screwing it up.

I could manually go into emby and set the episode names by checking everyone of them, but I shouldn't have to do that.

I got it fixed now though. I had them in a folder called 'Season 1' cause of a bug I had recently. When I moved them out of that folder, they showed up in the right order again when emby put them into 'UnknownSeason'.

Still though, having the files in a folder named 'Season 1' and them being all scrambled cause of that, seems like a bug to me.

Your episode file names did not fit within any of the supported naming conventions for episodes, as listed in the wiki. It is your choice to do that but in that situation you can expect side effects to occur.