Dutch strings.xml for Emby4Kodi

AlwinHummels

Angelblue05

Hey,

I'm still in the process of adding new strings and removing old ones for translation. I don't know exactly when I'll be able to merge the new document. We are currently set up on One Sky for translation along side other Emby apps. Do you have an account set up already? If not, ask here for access: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/5727-join-our-translation-team/

It would be best moving forward to work on there, so you can translate the new strings as we add them. Thanks a lot for the help, it's really appreciated. :)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

AlwinHummels

Thanks for your reply.

The old dutch strings have some errors so it doesn't display the correct strings. And do i have diverend options when I change kodi language to english.

When I change back to Dutch some options are gone. But I can wait and I'm glad to help translate on One Sky. I'M already there for the server translations

• Like 1

AlwinHummels

For the time being maybe it's better to temporarily remove the dutch strings till they are fully implemented.

I've edited the strings on One Sky

I remove them from my installation and now the options are in English and correct.

Edited by AlwinHummels
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Yeah I was considering doing this. However, since we are about to release stable I'm unsure if I should wait and do it after, in the beta version.

• Like 1