Theater feature list

Alexh1

Hi,

Been dying to ditch WMC for a while now. Seems like it's having more problems lately since MS support is lost.

Can't really find the feature list for Theater. I have several PCI based tuners but I assume no support of these yet? Is it planned? If not I'll buy a Homerun.

Also, is there support for Netflix? I can use my TV but one of my TV's is old and the Netflix TV interface is horrid. You buy a $2k TV but they can't update the Netflix interface so what good is it?

The one thing I think MS did right on WMC is the DVR. Really first class IMO. I recall a head to head to comparison where it even beat TIVO.

One the problems the have now is their new guide service is lazy so they often provide a generic program description which is the same for all series episodes thus all airings get recorded resulting in lots of duplicates - arrgh.

Thanks

P.S. Can't understand thus fuss about paying. If you can afford thousands of $ of home theatre equipment you can surely give these chaps a few dollars for all their hard work. Or just go with Comcast. A coworker told me he just upgraded to the latest Comcast DVR and he wants to go back to the old one because it sucks and it's well over a $100/mo.