Viewing Photos - easy one?

jsil

Question:
In my library of content type Photo, when I select (click/tap) an image to view it can is it possible to get the original image (for example 2048x1536) instead of page which includes what appears to be more of a thumbnail image along with all the image properties ("Photo Info") including "Camera make", "Camera model", "Exposure time"...?

I'm guessing there may be some setting somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.
55346ce82eb86_EmbyPic.png

Config:
  • Using server version 3.0.5582.4 with Chrome (Windows) or Android client
  • Added a library of content type Photo and am pointing to a UNC path to a folder on another computer with just 4 .jpg images in it

Notes:
  • When I select (click/tap) an image to view it and get what appears to be more of a thumnail image with all the image properties ("Photo Info"), if I right click on the image and choose to open it in another browser tab, the url includes the following querystring parameters:
    • mediabrowser/Items/da8b7a2741c78c69fac9d08d109c3e54/Images/Primary?height=360&tag=0b8795b15ef85370079e4d5b26fa8dff&quality=90
  • If I tweak that url to only include the tag (after Primary?) I appear to get the original full size image

Side note: I simplified my situation by only creating a folder with 4 .jpg images in it (as described above) but my actual situation is that I have many folders with both images and video file formats.  Per this thread, it appears to access a folder with both images and videos, it's appropriate to use a library of content type Photo so that's my plan.