Jump to content

Recommended Posts

TecEmbryo
Posted
10 hours ago, radeon said:

Not quite sure what you mean pal. The plugin won't be free as you have premium. I'm bound to only allow use of my paid plugins if a user is a premium subscriber but not the other way round. The plugins are $5 each from the catalog or £10 from my website for all 4. 

Okay, now I'm confused, but that might be due to the translation.

I have an Emby Premium subscription – can I use all your plugins with it without having to take out another subscription for the plugins from you?

radeon
Posted (edited)

No, so my plugins come with a trial but beyond the trial they won't work without purchasing a one time licence from me via the catalog or my site www.ballingtons.com/products (works out a bit cheaper via my site as a bulk)

Edited by radeon
TecEmbryo
Posted
33 minutes ago, radeon said:

No, so my plugins come with a trial but beyond the trial they won't work without purchasing a one time licence from me via the catalog or my site www.ballingtons.com/products (works out a bit cheaper via my site as a bulk)

When I access the plugin, I get the following message:

"You are registered for this feature and can continue using it with an active Emby Premium subscription."

I've been using it for about two years (or longer, since I got the Emby Premium subscription) – without any problems until about three weeks ago. Now I'm no longer getting themes for the newly added TV shows and movies. Hence my question.

radeon
Posted (edited)

That would mean you also bought the plugins at some point too. If you pm me your email address I can confirm your purchase details. 

Themes are sporadic depending on sources although I notice you mentioned you're running beta, I don't support beta releases so it may be there is a breaking change that has currently stopped the plugins. You would need to check your logs to see and if that's the case, decide if you want to roll back to release of emby or wait for the beta to become a release then my plugins will support it 👍

 

Edited by radeon
  • 2 months later...
heffeque
Posted

Hello @radeon

Purchased the whole package, the purchase process went fine, plugins doing their thing.

Two comments:

  • Why are themes being downloaded using the title, and not the tmdb-id, or imdb-id...?
    • Examples why it's not working as expected:
      • I have Dune (1984), Dune Part One (2021), Dune Part Two (2024)
        • The theme from Dune 1984 went into Dune 2021.
        • Dune 1984 and Dune 2024 didn't get an mp3/mp4.
      • I have movies with the title in Spanish instead of English.
        • Those movies aren't getting the theme downloaded (I'm sure some of them would probably have an mp3 downloaded if I'd leave the title in English).
  • "Delete All" download filters seems to have broken the plugin
    • I did a ton of changes to my libraries (changed folder names, file names, removed a bunch of "theme.mp3" and "theme.mp4" due to the issues above, to clean things up), refreshed library, went to the plugins, pressed on Delete All Download filters so that the plugins would download everything again... and as a result, the list doesn't repopulate (no movie titles appear anymore, even after a reboot), and the plugin doesn't seem to be working anymore (missing mp3 and mp4 aren't getting downloaded).

I have 4.10.1.0 x86_64 on a Synology with DSM 7.4.1

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...