Landoman 33 Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago On 05/10/2026 at 16:33, mrmixed said: Absolutely agree, and I didn't mean to suggest that it was a full alternative; folders in this case are just a potential workaround to allow you to configure a nested navigation through your titles, provided you are ok with each title appearing only in a single location. But a nested Collection enhancement certainly would allow for cross-linking and other more complicated (and useful!) setups. I can create a folder in windows. I can then create a shortcut to a tv show, movie or anything else as its just a url link. I can create as many folders as I want. I could do this but it would be a lot easier just to do it in emby.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now