roycrt 3 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Since about a week ago. If I add a new TV series to emby, the scanner does not add it. If I add a new Movie the scanner adds it If I add a new Season to an existing TV series, the scanner adds the season and episodes New episodes added to any existing TV series are added example: I added Tracker season 04 to the Tracker directory and the new episode was added I added WandaVision (2021) [tvdbid-362392] WandaVision (2021) Season 01 All episodes The scanner did not add the series This is happening with all new series I try to add All media files and directories have 777 permission 11th Gen Intel 6 core i5-11500 @ 2.70GHz 32gb Ram Intel Arc A380 Ubuntu 26.04.1 LTS (apt upgrade) Kernel 7.0.0-38-generic 512gb available memory on emby HD partition 25% available memory on Media HD fs.inotify.max_queued_events=16384 fs.inotify.max_user_instances=16384 fs.inotify.max_user_watches=1048576 4733 WATCHES TOTAL COUNT No programs except Docker and Emby installed Docker version 29.8.2, build 7fc2dff Emby Version 4.10.1.0 Emby Premiere Subscription The TVDB plugin installed
Luke 43269 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks!
Solution roycrt 3 Posted 3 hours ago Author Solution Posted 3 hours ago Thanks for quick reply Problem solved. Noticed Permission denied in logs so ran script to give all media files 777 permission and now works. Problem seems to be I somehow lost permissions when coping over files. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now