sobeitjedi 7 Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM (edited) Hi. I have created some additional sections on my Emby Home Screen which work and display within a web browser and on my Android app, but these additional sections do not display on the Emby app on my Samsung TV, using the same user profile? Is this by design? Or am I missing something? I'm running server Version 4.10.0.40 TV is running Emby for Samsung 2.2.8 Edited Tuesday at 03:07 PM by sobeitjedi
FrostByte 5646 Posted Tuesday at 03:29 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:29 PM I don't think you're missing anything. Probably related to my post about the spotlight. Works everywhere else but the Samsung app and I'm running the beta. I'm running the latest beta server, but there's nothing in the release mentioning a certain version is required. However, it might help if you posted your TV model number. I made another post about the progress bar which Luke says may be an issue with older models.
sobeitjedi 7 Posted Tuesday at 03:32 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 03:32 PM My TV has a model code UE50AU7100KXXU, does that help?
SamES 1139 Posted Tuesday at 08:48 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:48 PM I think this is the model year that Samsung missed the update, so you are still on 2.2.8. You can try with the USB version or wait for the next store version 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now