sobeitjedi 7 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago (edited) Hi. I have created some additional sections on my Emby Home Screen which work and display within a web browser and on my Android app, but these additional sections do not display on the Emby app on my Samsung TV, using the same user profile? Is this by design? Or am I missing something? I'm running server Version 4.10.0.40 TV is running Emby for Samsung 2.2.8 Edited 6 hours ago by sobeitjedi
FrostByte 5646 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I don't think you're missing anything. Probably related to my post about the spotlight. Works everywhere else but the Samsung app and I'm running the beta. I'm running the latest beta server, but there's nothing in the release mentioning a certain version is required. However, it might help if you posted your TV model number. I made another post about the progress bar which Luke says may be an issue with older models.
sobeitjedi 7 Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago My TV has a model code UE50AU7100KXXU, does that help?
SamES 1137 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago I think this is the model year that Samsung missed the update, so you are still on 2.2.8. You can try with the USB version or wait for the next store version
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now