Jump to content

Emby Home Screen not showing all sections


Recommended Posts

sobeitjedi
Posted (edited)

Hi.

I have created some additional sections on my Emby Home Screen which work and display within a web browser and on my Android app, but these additional sections do not display on the Emby app on my Samsung TV, using the same user profile?

Is this by design? Or am I missing something?

I'm running server Version 4.10.0.40

TV is running Emby for Samsung 2.2.8

Edited by sobeitjedi
FrostByte
Posted

I don't think you're missing anything.  Probably related to my post about the spotlight.  Works everywhere else but the Samsung app and I'm running the beta.  I'm running the latest beta server, but there's nothing in the release mentioning a certain version is required.

However, it might help if you posted your TV model number.  I made another post about the progress bar which Luke says may be an issue with older models.

 

 

sobeitjedi
Posted

My TV has a model code UE50AU7100KXXU, does that help?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...